Powered by
Movable Type 3.2
Design by
Danny Carlton





Made with NoteTab

March 15, 2005

Talk about reality TV!!

From the National Post:

Four siblings, ages 8 to 17, died when a television set exploded in their bedroom and their parents were badly burned trying to put out the fire, police said Saturday. 

The four were in bed Friday night when a short circuit apparently caused the television to blow up, sending flames throughout the room in their house in the coastal city of Alexandria, the official said. It wasn't clear if they'd been watching television or were asleep at the time of the explosion.

When I showed this story to my wife she shook her finger at me violently and said, “See, I told you watching TV is bad for you!”

Posted by Danny Carlton at March 15, 2005 09:15 AM

Trackback Pings

TrackBack URL for this entry:
http://www.jacklewis.net/cgi-bin/mt/jl-tb.cgi/611

Comments

Post a comment




Remember Me?

(you may use HTML tags for style)

Security verification

Type the characters you see in the image above.