August 25, 2005

I am officially human!! (for now)

It looks like during the most recent link redo at the Truth Laid Bear Ecosystem I was popped up into the Mortal Human category. I'll enjoy it while it lasts because I'm sure I'll slide back down again. I also notice that even though I've tried to get the Ecosystem to combine the two URLs for my blog, it still hasn't been done, so 474 of the links are from my own blog. I was depressed when I discovered that were I to reduce my links by that number I wouldn't even be a Playful Primate anymore. I guess every silver lining has its cloud.

Posted by Danny Carlton at August 25, 2005 03:36 PM

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference I am officially human!! (for now):

» Danny Carlton is human (for now) from Don Singleton
Congratulations Danny. I fell from being a Large Mammal to just a Marauding Marsupial. If you are a fellow blogger, and like what I said in one of my posts, I wish you would blog about it, and trackback to me, so that hopefully I can at least make it... [Read More]

Tracked on August 28, 2005 09:34 AM

Comments

Hey Danny, at least you're honest about it.

Regards

OJ

Posted by: Ordinary Joe at August 25, 2005 09:20 PM

Way to go Danny! I'm now a rodent. Previously I was a flappy bird. The odd thing though, my incoming links number didn't change at all...

Still, congrats on becoming human! Maybe I can get there someday.

Posted by: tyler at August 26, 2005 10:02 AM

I rose to large mammal but somehow I slid a back down to a marauding marsupial. I have never figured out how they determine who is what. But in all honesty I blog what interests me and if I rise great if not oh well.

Posted by: Spunky at August 26, 2005 01:42 PM

Congratulations on being human! It is indeed something to be proud of. Just to keep you up on top of the food chain, I'll give you a link too (for what it's worth).

Posted by: Chicken Little at August 26, 2005 05:45 PM